Building A Strong Lemon Law Case
For individuals facing defects in a new vehicle after investing significant money in buying the car, the task of recovering compensation for the defect may seem overwhelming. They may not even know if they actually have a claim. At the Law Office of Richard A. McNeil, I assist car buyers and consumers in understanding whether or not they have a claim against the manufacturer. It is important that you speak with a skilled lemon law lawyer to understand your rights and options.
Assembling Documentation And Repair Logs
Solid lemon law cases are built on several critical pieces and documented occurrences. This includes:
- Any digital photos or digital videos that illustrate your concerns.
- Repair orders and work orders, showing all of the times the car was taken in for repair, as well as details surrounding the repairs that were made and repairs that were offered.
- A record of dates the car was taken in and when it was delivered back to you, showing the duration of time it was in the shop. This is sometimes referred to as the dates “in” and “out” of the dealership.
- A list and record of parts and components that were replaced and why they were replaced
- Documentation of all abnormalities, including leaks and other causes for concern
- Documentation of all correspondence and emails with the dealership, manufacturers or other professional opinions on the vehicle
- Documentation of all purchase agreements and warranties
Ready To Advocate Aggressively For You
I have the experience and knowledge of the lemon laws to use the documentation provided to pursue compensation in your lemon law claim. I focus my practice solely on this area and the protection of consumers.
Most importantly, the lemon laws contain “fee-shifting provisions,” meaning the manufacturer may be responsible for my attorney fee. Because of this, I charge nothing up front or out of pocket. I only get paid if I recover on your claim.
To learn more about how I can assist you in seeking compensation for your defective vehicle under consumer protection laws, please call 919-719-7214 or use my online contact form to schedule a free consultation.